Where traditional dentistry focuses on oral hygiene, cosmetic dentistry is an area of dental specialization – sometimes referred to as Prosthodontics – that specifically pertains to the appearance of the teeth, gums, and smile. At Dental Devotion, we often refer to cosmetic dentistry as smile enhancement.
Cosmetic dentistry has evolved over the past few decades into a highly-sought and thoroughly-rewarding area of specialty. Our knowledge of porcelain veneers, inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, dental implants, and tooth whitening has grown to a point where there are very few smile-impacting issues that cannot be easily and painlessly corrected.
A healthy, beautiful smile does much to enhance our outward appearance and allows us to speak and laugh and engage others with complete confidence. For those who are troubled with the appearance of their natural smile, cosmetic dentistry can have a dramatic effect on their self-esteem. If you or one of your family members would benefit from smile enhancement treatments and cosmetic dentistry, feel free to ask Dr.’s Movaghari and Urteaga or one of our hygienists about treatment offerings during your next consultation – or call today for an appointment!
Cosmetic dental treatments at Dental Devotion can:
- Alter the size and shape of the teeth.
- Correct tooth alignment problems.
- Close gaps or spaces between teeth.
- Correct or improve bite alignment.
- Whiten or brighten the color of teeth.
- Repair or replace missing or broken teeth.
- Repair cracked or chipped teeth.
- Remove and replace unappealing dental treatments.